Kent County YMCA
The countdown to summer is finally here!
Due to the popularity of our summer camps, we are at maximum capacity and registration is now closed.
SAFETY IS #1. KEEPING OUR CAMPERS SAFE.
As the inventors of camp, we're known for our safe and nurturing environment. While much has changed, the one thing remains, is our commitment to provide a safe, reliable and enriching summer camp experience for all.
Here's how we're maintaining a healthy environment:
- Campers will be assigned to stable groups of 15 or fewer including staff. This means your little ones will not change groups and will stay with the same group of children for the duration of their enrollment.
- Campers will need to bring their own lunch and snacks from home.
- Campers will not be required to wear face coverings during the day, however, staff and any adult visitors will be required to do so.
- Daily health screenings will be required for all campers and staff.
- Regular hand washing and personal hygiene will be encouraged for all campers and Y counselors.
“ My favorite part about camp is making friendship bracelets. ”
Ella, Summer Camper, Age 11